Budget items entities can DONATE to.
The Burundi government set up the Five Schools of Excellence project (2016-2017) to prepare Burundian youth to acquire the 21st Century skillsets necessary to assume future leadership positions in public and private administration, scientific research centers and be part of digital innovation initiatives. The schools are located throughout the country with student selection criteria based on Burundi's national test. Applicants complete a test of French and Mathematics which determines the highest-scoring Burundian students at the end of the school year.
THE MAP INDICATES THE PROVINCES AND SCHOOL LOCATIONS.
- Lycée MUSENYI in Ngozi Province (for students from Ngozi, Kayanza, Kirundo and Muyinga provinces);
- Lycée NOTRE DAME DE LA SAGESSE of Gitega province (for students from Gitega, Karuzi, Muramvya and Mwaro provinces);
- Lycée Makamba, Makamba Province (for student form Rumonge, Bururi and Makamba Provinces);
- Lycée RUSENGO in Ruyigi Province (for students of Ruyigi, Cankuzo and Rutana provinces);
- E.N NGAGARA in Bujumbura province (for students from Bujumbura Provinces, Bujumbura Town Hall, Bubanza and Cibitoke).
- Map indicate the provinces where the schools are located
A principal goal of CfSB is to modernize the Burundi education system through universal ICT education in primary and secondary schools, thereby creating access to and equity in digital skills for Burundian youth. The vision is to promote and integrate the use of ICT and 21st Century skills into primary and secondary schools as the main engine of sustainable development in Burundi. The mission focuses on delivering quality ICT education to all Burundian school-age youth, thereby creating a solid foundation for the development of future innovation, industrialization, science, technology integration; eventually resulting in poverty reduction and allowing Burundi's citizens to participate in and join as global citizens in the global economy.
For the successful implementation of this project, we are looking for 41.569,00 USD from donors.
NAME: COMPUTERS FOR SCHOOLS BURUNDI “CFSB”
BANK NAME : BANQUE DE LA REPUBLIQUE DU BURUNDI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3302/075
click on the below link to make an online donation